Please continue to pray for the needs of Pastor Bushebi and Gospel Believers Fellowship in Kenya and praise God for all He is doing. And consider taking a few minutes to email your encouragement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let him know you are praying! Also join me in praising God for all who are being born again, healed, and set free. You may read previous posts about this ministry here.
Receive warm greetings and wishes, Love and prayers in the great name of Jesus Christ!
SUNDAY SERVICE AT BUNGOMA CHURCH:
Sunday service was an amazing experience being led by the Holy Spirit, we started with Repentance and standing in the gap for our Evil and Chaotic World and all that is going on in it. Praise and Worship songs drove the Congregation in a passion to seek His face. Prayers were made for Brother Isaac Wekesa who is in need of Financial help to put up his house that got destroyed by Whirl Winds. 2 more People gave their lives to the Lord.
HARVEST AROUND BUNGOMA:
– High school Prayer day brought 27 Students to the Lord and 14 Parents who also gave their lives to Christ; a total of 41
– 2 People received Christ at Bungoma town Church during Sunday service
– A woman and another Man joined the Nasyanda church after being led in repentance.
– Giving lift to a Young man, Jacob, the Lord led us to preach to him and led him to Christ, he has joined a different Church organization around Mateka area.
HEALING AND DELIVERANCE:
– God healed 7 Students from severe headache at Nabukhisa Secondary school during prayer day for the coming National Examination
– A Pregnant student and 2 more needed prayers with Counseling after we finished the session.
– 21 alleged of witchcraft that had tormented them during and since they joined the examinable 12th grade, the Lord ministered to them and set them free.
– Baby Alcott had been demonically attacked by Malaria and Cold for 5 days that caused her to miss school sessions but God touched her and got healed this morning.
– Sister Ruth with her numb leg got healed and can walk well after God touched her
SECONDARY SCHOOL PRAYER DAY:
The prayer day was meant for preparing 12th grade High school Students through spiritual nourishment as they start National Examination on February 28th. Every student was required to come with either a Parent or Guardian. 27 Students received Christ, 14 Parents gave their lives to Christ and God healed and delivered a good number of them. The School administration recommends that we start our Ministry Church branch in the area for frequent pastoral programs. We will be praying about this!!!! (Picture left: Robert Bushebi preaching at Prayer Day) Watch Prayer Day video: https://youtu.be/czyHgDB7uSY
Despite the challenges we are facing at this church, God brought 2 People, a Man, John and a Woman, Jessica who gave their lives to Christ and joined the Flock. Prayers were made towards the Completion of the stalled new Church Building. Our Lord is able!!!!!
PRAYER AND INTERCESSION:
– Brother Protus Mudoshi, who got involved in the 6th worse Road accident is recovering since God saved his life again. It is real demonic intent to finish this Servant of God’s life but Jesus has defended him.
– Continued prayers for Melanie as she start National Examination with University qualification on February 25th still having blurred vision after the Left Eye surgery almost six months after. We requested the Government to bring her Larger Prints Exam Papers!
– Drought and Effects in East Africa: https://www.pbs.org/video/kenya-drought-1642200559/
– Our Vehicles Tires are worn out and need replacement.
– We are in prayer to have a better Website that will serve the Africa Ministry better for His purpose of Great Commission, reaching out to many through the Word and Testimonies and by His Spirit.
PRAYER REQUEST: Thanks for serving the Lord in Africa . . .
1. Bibles for new Converts 2. Food, Cloth, Medicare, Education for Orphans, Widows and Foster Children 3. COVID 19 Victims 4. Drought and Famine 5. Water Borehole well Needs
Prayers, Love and Intercession,
Brother Bushebi and the Ministry.
GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX 766,MOI AVENUE,
BUNGOMA, KENYA, EAST AFRICA.
Phone: +254-735781802 ; +254-724039828; +254-725733630 & +254- 552030347
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him.