Receive warm greetings from Kenya, Africa in Jesus Christ our Righteous King!
SUNDAY SERVICE AT NAIVASHA CHURCH:
Naivasha GBF church, 250 miles away had a great Water Baptism service on Sunday as they Baptized 17 People who accepted Christ but had not been Baptized. Matthew 3:15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented. Several were Baptized in the Holy Spirit and had great joy of the Lord. The sick were prayed for and a few delivered from demonic oppression.
WINNING SOULS: Glory to our Lord in Heaven!
– One Guy came drunk and disturbed us in Church Office on Saturday but returned on Sunday to receive Christ.
– 3 People accepted Christ in Naivasha church during Baptism Service
– 1 Person, Leonard came begging for help, followed us to our home but we gave him Jesus; Acts 3:6 But Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have,
All praise glory to God!!
HEALING, MIRACLES & DELIVERANCE: The Lord is working
– Sister Jacklyn got healed from severe headache that starts everyday at exactly 12 noon.
– Sister Evelyn of Kimilili got healed from Arthritis, pains and leg stiffening
– Sister Eulida got healed from undiagnosed Tumor on her Shoulder, just lessened and disappearing
– The Lord delivered Brother Joseph demonic tormenting attributed to a nearby Witch Doctor
WEEKLY PRAYERS WITH FASTING:
Bungoma Church has a weekly Prayer with Fasting every Wednesday and Fridays. Many People are coming for Prayers, Healing, Deliverance and Intercession. We do as we continue to enjoy God’s presence among His People.
PASTORAL TRAINING BUILDING:
We are still waiting for the Contractor to come and start the Roofing Work on Pastors’ Training Classrooms for he is out of town working on two different projects. We are trusting the Lord for financial provisions to complete the Classrooms so we can start the intensive classes for Training Pastors. Our God hears prayers!
A SPECIAL REQUEST:
We humbly request for you prayers for Financial Resources to enable the work of God continue in Africa. With Ministry pending bills and needs stretching is the order and things seem not to move ahead. We totally depend on the Lord since we do not have any other structures of resources but dear Friends as Well Wishers. Ephesians 3:9 and to illuminate for everyone the stewardship of this mystery, which for ages past was hidden in God, who created all things.
PLEASE PRAY FOR SO THE GOSPEL MAY CONTINUE: Thanks for your support!
1. Ministry Financial Resources 2. A need for Bibles for new Converts, Literature Bible school students 3. Orphans and Widows needs 4. Transportation Pastors/Evangelists 5. Bible School Class Construction 6. Church Construction Program 7. Water and Health Care needs_______________________________
Brother Bushebi and GBF MinistryP.o. Box 766 Bungoma, Kenya, Code: 50200Phone:+254 724 039828PayPal: email@example.com