MINISTRY PRAISE REPORT SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2019!!!
Warm greetings, blessings and love from Africa in Jesus Christ name!
SUNDAY SERVICE AT BUNGOMA:
We had a wonderful time on Sunday at Bungoma church service with Praise and Worship sessions being the key to ushering many into His presence. Many of the Saints went deeper seeking His face diligently in prayers, worshiping, weeping, crying and agonizing before Him. The Lord came down and touched many with His presence bringing His holy fear amongst them. We had prophecies, baptism of the Holy Spirit, Healing and Deliverance. We do honor the Lord for His move!!!
WINNING SOULS: Glory to our Lord in Heaven!
– 2 Women came up to receive Christ during Bungoma church Sunday service.
– One person gave his life to Christ at Kibachenje Church
– 11 People joined the Malinda church where the District Youth Conference was done two weeks ago.
– 3 Muslim people gave their lives to Christ with their Families at Mumias church with Pastor Ibrahim.
All praise glory to God!!
ORPHANS RETURNING BACK TO SCHOOL:
Children return to school this week for the 3rd and last Semester of the year. We are in prayer and busy working out to Pay school fees for their education. These are the future in Christ. We are much thankful for the Brethren who stand with the little lives for Christ and support their lives for the future.
He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses.” Proverbs 28:27
PASTORAL TRAINING BUILDING:
We are in prayers trusting the Lord for continued supply for the completion of the Pastoral Training Facility. We do enjoy serving Him establishing His name amongst the People here for there is a big need to equip the Saints for Ministry here in Africa. Thank you in advance for your prayers and support!!!
We humbly request for your prayers as we experience financial constraints in the Sustainability of the work of God. We do believe and understand He is the only one, our Father who provides for His work, Jehovah Jire. Please, join us in prayer asking Him for the supply for Ministry bills, Office Administration, Outreaches, Conferences, Church Construction and Workers welfare. Our Country is also going through tough economic period for several years now. Your prayers are key to God’s move, thank you so much!!!PRAYER REQUEST:
1. A need for Bibles for new Converts, Literature Bible school students 2. Orphans and Widows needs 3. Transportation Pastors/Evangelists 4. Bible School Class Construction 5. Church Construction Program 6. Water and Medical Care needs 8. Ministry Finance Resources
Brother Bushebi and GBF MinistryEmail: email@example.comPhone: +254 724 039828; +254 552030347