Please join me in praying for Living Hope Kid’s Village in Myanmar. You can learn a lot about the ministry by visiting their website. I have been chatting with Lalrindika on LinkedIn. He and his wife devote themselves to this ministry.
Quoting from the website, here is a little information about this ministry:
Living Hope Kid’s Village was born solely by Faith in God on May, 2017. Before it became into existence, my wife and I had prayer many years that we could be the parents of many orphans, children ignored and neglected in Myanmar without discrimination between races, colours and religions. We are also known as an Orphanage, but we never call ourselves an orphanage but a family, because we do not want kids to be discouraged and disappointed knowing they have no parents, but we rather persevere to be their parents showing true love and compassion alike. Therefore, Our dedication and prayer to God is visibly blessed in our lives and activities. Even though, we have some rules and regulation like other orphanages, but our rules and regulations goes further ( see:-prayer ). There are more orphans ignored and neglected and children who seems to have parents but never get true love from their parents around us. So, we keep praying that our God may bring us more kids.
We are Christian organization that work in bringing living hope of God into an empty lives of orphans and children proving good education and skills that change their lives and make them stand on feet. We intend to build better society/community by changing the lives of growing kids into the words of our living God.
1. To increase the number of kids every year.
2. To extend and develop this ministry activities.
3. To care and provide reliable skill and education even after at age of 18.
4. To make them (kids) follower of Jesus.
5. To have compound (5 acres), buildings and vehicles.
6. To have complete facilities needed for educational and other concomitants.
7. To run Theological academy.
8. To brighten kid’s hope for their future livelihood by making their talents happen.
9. To have vehicles, compound nurse and more workers.
10. To get working partner ( sponsor) that our visions and prayers could be done for the glory of God.