Please join me as I continue to pray for Pastor Joseph Kinuthia and Broken Chains Ministry in Kakamega, Kenya. You can read more about his ministry in this previous post.
Pastor Kinuthia’s most recent update:
GOD is good and His mercies endureth forever, we are fine here.
[Below are] photos of children who are orphans and widows. Pray for them as GOD opens doors towards enabling them get funds for their basic needs (food, shelter, clothing, education and medication) together with Bibles and other necessities.
Otherwise, trusting to hear from you and let GOD be on our side, amen.
A few days ago I asked for prayer for Jacob Olowo and his ministry in Uganda. You can read that post here. He has followed up asking for specific prayer for a group of widows in his community who are under his guidance and support. Here are their prayer requests:
1. To be funded to expand and involve in money making projects
2. To get shelter for themselves since majority live poor conditioned houses
3. To build up their meeting and office premises where they can easily conduct their project activities
4. To educate or pay tuition fees to their Orphan children, Grand children and other siblings under their care for future support in their homes
5. To continue united as one in their project groups
6. To show an example to other Widows in different communities.
7. To Pray for their late husbands rest in Eternal peace
“Honor widows who are truly widows.”
1 Timothy 5:3 ESV