Please continue to pray for the needs of Pastor Bushebi and Gospel Believers Fellowship in Kenya and praise God for all He is doing. And consider taking a few minutes to email your encouragement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let him know you are praying! Also join me in praising God for all who are being born again, healed, and set free. You may read previous posts about this ministry here.
Pictured above: a section receiving Christ.
Dear beloved Family,
Love and blessings to you and family in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
SUNDAY SERVICE AT BUNGOMA CHURCH:
Kwangamor Church service became a wailing service as members remembered Edwin, our Orphan who passed on two weeks now, stood in the gap for the bereaved family and also prayed for other Widows and Orphans. The Lord moved mightily with healing the many who needed it. From the Open air Gospel preached at the Funeral/ Burial service, the Lord continues to bring more seeing 7 more came and joined the Kwangamor Church. The Lord has brought more hunger for His Word just from the Gospel preached at Edwin’s burial service.
– Edwin Sanya’s funeral Service continues to bring in more Souls as 7 received the Lord and joined Kwangamor GBF Church
– Pst Phanice’s Funeral and Burial services brought 78 people who accepted Christ and joined several churches in different locations.
– A Couple decided to come back to Christ after economic hardships hit them several times, we prayed for them at our Church office.
– A win of Souls at Cell Groups fellowship meetings during last week brought in 4 new Converts, a great testimony.
HEALING AND DELIVERANCE:
– The Lord healed many at the Funeral after the Sermon, we had to minister to them while the body got laid to rest.
– Brother Simon got from Mateka got delivered from Witchcraft driven to him from his Rural home
– Sister Centrine got delivered from Familiar seers spirits at Nasyanda church on Sunday, her strength was extremely drawn out.
– Brother John’s Marriage was restored after forgiveness was done before the Church by the Lord.
– Timothy, attacked by demons at Nasyanda, got delivered and his Chest healed. He is to join us at Church next Sunday.
– Elderly George, 78yrs got healed from a severe headache and loss of strength as the Lord touched him.
With over 2,000 attendants at Namakoye area, Kakamega County, the Lord moved and touched many with over 78 giving their lives to Christ. Sister Phanice, a Widow, 40yrs experienced a lot of demonic attacks, Witchcraft that saw her Husband pass on in 2016. She was sick for a short time and also gone after intense attacks. Four young Children are totally orphaned from her demise and they need Prayers, Counsel and help. Our Lord God is all in all, above all!!!
– The Lord is healing Brother Protus Mudoshi from the injuries he got from the accident he got involved in.
– We continue to pray for Melanie as She continues with her Examination. We ask the Lord for success despite the eyesight challenge.
– Half of our Country Kenya is affected by Drought and Famine: https://www.pbs.org/video/kenya-drought-1642200559/
– Water for Domestic use has become a great challenge more in both Urban and Rural areas with extended summer/ dry season causing Water Borehole Wells dry out. Many are suffering!!!
– Our Vehicles’ Tires are worn out due to Terrain roads.
SUNDAY MESSAGE AT BUNGOMA: We Are In A War
1. We are in a war – Philippians 1:30, 1 Timothy 6:18-19, 6:12, 2 Corinthians 10:3
2. There are two forces in this war
a. The devil, evil angels, demons = one force – 1 Peter 5:8-9
b. God, God’s angels, God’s people = one force
3. Ephesians 3:13-18 tells us we are to fight with truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, the Word and prayer
1. Bibles for new Converts 2. Food, Cloth, Medicare, Education for Orphans, Widows and Foster Children 3. COVID 19 Victims 4. Drought and Famine 5. Water Borehole well Needs
Prayers, Love and Intercession,
Brother Bushebi and the Ministry