Please join me in praying for Pastor Lucas Philipo and his family and ministry in Tanzania. I hope you will also take a few minutes to email him to let him know you are praying: email@example.com.
PASTOR LUCAS’ NEWS LETTER
Greetings in the lovely name of our Lord Jesus Christ. for us here we thank God we are doing well. It is my hope that you are all doing well with your daily activities.
I would like to share about what the Lord is doing in ministry here in Tanga – Tanzania.
We thank God for his grace upon us as we serve him in the midlist of Muslims and unreached Tribes like Digo and Segeju. I also would like to thank you for joining us and pray for the Ministry as we fulfill the great commission of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.
This is my Family; I have four children, three daughters and one son. God called me to serve him here in the midlist of Muslim Community.
I would like to thank my family for helping me fulfill the great commission of our Lord Jesus Christ, although we are passing in a very difficult time of sometime not having food on the table, and other basic needs like paying some bills, treatment and health bills, and transport. My vision is to reach many people with the Gospel through evangelism, disciple making, and social action. My God strengthening us and be with us as He promises
I have planted a Church and the Government gave me a plot, where we built as small tent. Where we gather three times a week, we have Bible study every Wednesday and prayers every Friday and Sunday Services. On Tuesday and Thursday we use to visit people and do evangelism house to house to make the Gospel Known. On Monday we use to go to the Hospital to pray with the sick people. I thank God for His Grace upon us, and His protection, because sometimes during evangelism people plan to stone us, but we thank God for keeping us.
As we were doing evangelism house to house, we met Leonia and her mother, we introduced ourselves and ask if we can share the Gospel to them. We thank God that she allow us to share about Jesus, then at the end we gave them chance to ask some questions, but they told us that they have understood. We asked them if they would like to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, Leonia’s’ mother told us that we are together and she did accept Jesus, and when we turned to Leonia she was ready to give her life to Christ and I was praying for her. She also shared to us that she need a prayers so that she can get job. We prayed for her and she is now attending Church every Sunday.
PRAISE AND PRAYER REQUESTS
- We give glory to God for being with us in fulfilling this great commission and make the gospel known
- We also thank God for those who are able to hear the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ
- Pray for my family as we are passing in a very hard situation, may God supplies all the basic needs like food and renting and hospital bills.
- It is very hard for us to more from one place to another because of transport especial in this time of (COVID 19) we pray that my God helps us with our own transport which can help us to move easily
- Pray that may God helps us with a Capital to start a project that can help us that can helps us in ministry.