Please continue to pray for the needs of Pastor Bushebi and Gospel Believers Fellowship in Kenya and praise God for all He is doing. And consider taking a few minutes to email your encouragement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let him know you are praying! Also join me in praising God for all who are being born again, healed, and set free. You may read previous posts about this ministry here.
TRIAL TIMES PRAYER AND PRAISE REPORT – NOVEMBER 28TH 2021!!!!
Dear Beloved Family,
Thanksgiving greetings and blessings to you in the name of Christ Jesus!
We trust you are fine and safe, giving God thanks for all He has done in our Lives since the beginning.
SUNDAY SERVICES AT NANG’ENI GBF CHURCH:
The Sunday service at Nang’eni GBF Church was so hot with Praises that caused God’s presence descend over the Congregation. The Lord moved powerfully when Brother Douglass preached and due to this, God has given us a New Church Branch at Kimwanga, a neighboring Rural town. There was healing and deliverance during the prayer ministry time.
WINNING SOULS/ HARVEST:
– Sister Leonora’s Funeral/ Burial Services at Namakoye, Kakamega County, the Lord moved mightily and brought about 41 new Souls who accepted Christ and Lord and Saviour!
– God moved powerfully at Young Man Simon Wafula’s Burial services and brought about 33 new Souls that gave their Lives to Jesus
– A Bike Taxi guy who heard of the end times sharing from Pastor Robert, turned himself in our Office for repentance prayers for Salvation
– Due to Maisha TV Gospel program, Sister Naswa called all the way from Bugiri town, Uganda and asked for Prayers repentance prayers
– Brother Ignatius called from Kakamega County while in the Morning Bible Class Teaching session and asked for prayer for deliverance from Anger and Rage
PRAYERS FOR OUR POOR SCHOOL:
Our new Kibachenje GBF School’s condition has attracted a threat for closure from the Government. We are required to Construct Brick Walled classrooms rather than Mud Walled. We request prayers for this need!!!
We are in prayer for Bulimbo Church at Harambee town, Kakamega County requires a completion of Land Parcel payment.
The New Church at Kimwanga requires people to move from a Church Member’s home as a place of assembly to a Market place and acquire a parcel of Land for a structure. Prayers continue for the Churches that are not settled in terms of Land Parcels Registration for DEEDS!!!
PRAY FOR WILLIAM’S FAMILY: He passed on
After Surgery on a many-years 2 kilograms Hernia in his private part, William was very weak and died on Friday last week. We have been asked to help with Funeral and Burial arrangements since the Family is unable due to extreme poverty. We request for your fervent prayers for his Family of 4 Children. William’s Wife divorced him due to the illness and pray She would come back to take care of her Children. God bless His works!!!!
26 OUT OF 47 COUNTIES AFFECTED BY DROUGHT AND FAMINE:
Death and destruction is seen here in addition to the Covid 19 ravaging effects.
COVID 19: Prayers
The GBF Ministry Prayer Network and Intercessors are in prayer against the new Variant of Covid 19, Omicron. This is the work of the Devil whether Man-made, Natural or Demonic. May our mighty Lord rebuke all these in the name of Jesus Christ and By His Blood of redemption, amen!!!!
SUNDAY SERMON: Titles/characteristics of Anti Christ
1. Beast – Revelations 13:1-4,12-18, 15:2, 16:2, 17:8, 19:19, 20:4,10
2. Little Horn – Daniel 7:8, 8:9
3. Man of Sin – 2 Thessalonians 2:3 (will be history’s vilest of sin and rebellion
4. Son of Perdition – 2 Thessalonians 2:3
5. Wicked One – 2 Thessalonians 2:8 (lawless one; opposes every law of God)
6. Willful King – Daniel 11:36-45 (opposes God’s will)
7. Foolish Shepherd – Zechariah 11:15-17 (worthless shepherd who devours; Jesus is the good shepherd who preserves
PRAYER AND HELP REQUESTS: Thank you so much for serving God with us in Africa!
1. Bibles for new Christians 2. Food, Cloth and Medicare for Orphans, Widows and the Needy 3. Help for COVID 19 Victims 4. Drought and Famine Financial help 5. Water Borehole well Needs
Praying for You,
Deuteronomy 28:9The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him.