Please continue to pray for the needs of Pastor Bushebi and Gospel Believers Fellowship in Kenya and praise God for all He is doing. And consider taking a few minutes to email your encouragement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let him know you are praying! Also join me in praising God for all who are being born again, healed, and set free. You may read previous posts about this ministry here.
Seasonal Greetings, thanks giving and blessings to you in the name of Christ Jesus!
We trust you are fine and safe, giving God thanks for all He has done in our Lives since the beginning.
SUNDAY SERVICES AT NASYANDA GBF CHURCH:
The power of the Lord fell upon the Nasyanda congregation when Pst Robert brought the Sermon; several were filled and moved in God’s power minister over them before continuing with the Sermon. One Guy rose physically reacting to the power of God but was prayed for and calmed down.
WINNING SOULS/ HARVEST:
– A Couple came forward and knelt down at the altar crying and in need of prayers as the Sermon went on in Bungoma church as Bishop Bushebi Ministered about prayer they received Salvation
– We received 3 People at a one-day Assembly Seminar for Leaders at Kibachenje Church
– Pst. Robert saw a Guy carrying an aged sick man and was touched to approach and ask about the problem, Hunger and Sicknesses were consuming the aged man, Prayed with him and blessed him.
– A Lady taking her Child to Hospital asked for help from us, we prayed for her and blessed her too.
– The work done at Chwele Church on the Sunday of November 14th continues to bear fruit after a whole Family joined the Church last Sunday because of the Prophesy given and prayers offered over their situation.
– Sister Tabitha called us the second time to give thanks to the Lord after was healed from heart failure.
– Josiah got delivered from evil spirits through a lot of vomiting when he was prayed for casting out demons; the Lord has healed him.
A ONE-DAY LEADERS SEMINAR AT KIBACHENJE:
We had wonderful time in Praise, Prayers, Fellowship and Teachings last Saturday November 20th at Kibachenje GBF Church with Leaders from the Zion Assembly of GBF Ministry, the three Churches; Syoya, Nasyanda and Kibachenje. The meeting that started
PRAYERS FOR OUR POOR SCHOOL:
Our new Kibachenje GBF School’s condition has attracted a threat for closure from the Government. We are required to Construct Brick Walled classrooms rather than Mud Walled. We request prayers for this need!!!
PRAYERS REQUEST FOR WILLIAM 63YRS:
Because of Poverty, William could not come out openly to disclose his painful Hernia problem that has grown so large with a lump of nearly 2 kilograms in his private part. We discovered this after we prayed for him after a month of sickness and took him to Bungoma Hospital last night. Doctors put him on dextrose drip and will be on Surgery once he gains energy.
Please, pray for William Wanakawa since his family is too poor can’t afford to pay for the anticipated Surgery. God bless you for your fervent prayers!
FACING DROUGHT DURING COVID 19 CHALLENGES:
We are facing difficult times in our Nation again with Drought and Famine already in more than half the Country’s Counties.
SUNDAY SERMON: Prayer
I. Communicating with God involves both talking and listening. You will hear God talking back to you as you wait upon Him and listen
II. Everything is birthed, sustained and fulfilled through prayer
III. The Bible encourages us to pray
A. Psalms 32:6 “Let everyone who is Godly pray”
B. James 5:13 “Is anyone in trouble? He should pray”
C. Colossians 4:2 “Devote yourself to prayer”
D. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 “pray continuously”
PRAYER NEEDS: Thank you so much for your Prayers!
1. Bibles for new Christians 2. Food, Cloth and Medicare for Orphans, Widows and the Needy 3. Help for COVID 19 Victims 4. Ministry Financial Resources 5. Water Borehole well Needs
Praying for You,
Deuteronomy 28:9The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him.