Please continue to pray for the needs of Pastor Bushebi and Gospel Believers Fellowship in Kenya and praise God for all He is doing. And consider taking a few minutes to email your encouragement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let him know you are praying! Also join me in praising God for all who are being born again, healed, and set free. You may read previous posts about this ministry here.
Since you are our beloved Partner and a Pillar of strength in God’s endeavor through His Great Commission, and as one Family under God, we humbly request for your continued prayers for the Ministry needs in Africa as we journey on to save Souls and cater for all that God has given as His testimony among His People.
We covet your prayers towards;
– Two new Orphans at Bushebi’s home, Daisy 9yrs and Dan 13 yrs, that we are taking as the Lord leads; We can not leave them suffer further when we can have some Food for them.
– Many more Orphans and Needy Children for Basic needs, Health Care and Education
– Technical Training for the Orphans who exit our Orphanage program after High School
– Widows and Foster homes’ needy Children
– Legal Deeds processing for Churches’ Land parcels
– Ministry resources Challenges due to Covid 19
– Hunger and Famine due to poor harvest caused by Drought
– Primary Schools we are trying to put up for Children Education
– Many Pastors who are suffering from current economic Challenges vis a vis Serving God and the Flock
– Relocation of the Ministry base due to Railways interference without compensation.
– Future Missionary Revival Trips for the Gospel
– Borehole Water Wells for clean, safe domestic use
“And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name,
And I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are My people,’
And they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”
Thank you so much for your important steadfast Prayers as we pray God to give you strength through your special support that carry forward His work in Africa!!!
Please, do not faint in doing good again and again…..
Love and Prayers from Africa,
Your Family and Ministry.
Brother Bushebi and Elders
Deuteronomy 28:9The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him.