Please continue to pray for the needs of Pastor Bushebi and Gospel Believers Fellowship in Kenya. And consider taking a few minutes to email your encouragement to email@example.com. Let him know you are praying! Also join me in praising God for all who are being born again, healed, and set free. You may read previous posts about this ministry here.
MINISTRIES FOR PRAYER:
– We are getting requests to take in more Orphans for help due to increased hardships experienced in the Pandemics
– Widows’ cry is growing louder as most of them are only surviving to live due to Covid 19 effects on economy.
– Pastoral Ministry is suffering due to overwhelming needs of our People who depend on them as their hopeful Leaders
DEFENDING GOD’S MINISTRY PROPERTIES: Thanks so much for your prayers!!!
– We have victory on Lwakhakha Church Land parcel; the owner accepted to defend the property from the rogue Pastor who wanted to snatch away from us
– The Land owner of Ndengelwa Church still twisting and shifting goals as God deals with him.
– The Land owner of Bulondo Church demands we pay first before we can continue with Sunday services.
Please, continue to pray for Continual payment of School Fees for our Orphans since we are unable to pay for all at once. The suffering of many more Orphans in the region bring a new level of the need to expand this ministry. We are in prayer for God’s intervention in the situation!!!
DROUGHT, COVID 19 AND 2022 ELECTIONS:
The Lord is sounding a warning on our Country, Kenya as we are now faced with Covid 19 Delta surge, Drought in the Northern and Hunger due to poor harvest and Chaotic Electioneering 2022.
Thank you so much for your continued Prayers and support!!!
Your Family and Ministry in Africa,
Deuteronomy 28:9The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him.