From Pastor Naresh:
Dear friends in Christ
We are thankful for your precious and valuable prayers. It is our privilege that we have such friends who uplift us in their prayers.
As bible says in Malachi 3: 16, “[Then they that feared the LORD Spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.
2 Corinthians 1:11— Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift bestowed upon us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf.
Philippians 1:19— For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
Ephesians 6:18— Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.
As in my previous latter I share ministry that is running in North India. We are working among the poor and remote villages and God is always faithful to us. Although there are many problem and lack of resources. And even there is lot of persecution, but our God is faithful, and he supply what ever the needs of his peoples.
Our goals for this year
- Provide training to 50 leaders, so they can serve the lord.
- Distribute 1000 bible among the poor believers and pastor who could not effort the cost.
- Plant 50 house-based churches.
- Pray for praying partners and supporter for ministry.
- Pray for . . . resources so we will be able to buy 1000 bibles.
- Pray for new and upcoming leaders.
- Pray for our ministry.
Your fellow worker