Please join me in praying for Evangelist Samuel Nggada and his ministry in Nigeria. I hope you will also take a few minutes to email him with encouragement. firstname.lastname@example.org
From Brother Nggada:
The ministry is known as GLORIOUS PRAISE REDEEMER OUTREACH INTERNATIONAL. Based in Nigeria, We are non-denominational reaching out to unreached, organizing symposia and looking for networking from all over the world. And sponsorship if you will like to be or share with a friend’s.
The prayers is I want God to give me a prophetic grace, the grace of miracles Signs and wonders. Also I need God to send a sponsorship for us. These are my prayer request.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
“For though we preach the gospel, we have nothing to glory of; for necessity is laid upon us; yea, woe is unto us, if we preach not the gospel”, 1 Corinthians 9:16.
This ministry is a ministry that is rooted and act in the word of God; to do the work of an evangelism. The ministry is inter-denominational, nonprofit, to focus on the souls of men, that is our profit; taking the gospel of Jesus Christ into the world to preach and to teach the word of God into the churches, villages and cities as well, to the glory of God. With these target groups in mind, the ministry is committed to attain the following aims and objectives:
- To preach the gospel of Jesus Christ for spiritual revival.
- To motivate and inspire both the adults, youths towards active participation in their local church activities and fellowships.
- We don’t plant church except the need arise; also we cannot preach any denomination but God’s Kingdom.
- To organize prayers and spiritual revival, conferences, seminars, symposia, crusade, outreach and visitations such as, prison, hospitals, orphans, widows and less privilege for the general edification of the body of Christ.
- To organize fellow-up and discipleship training for new converts to full Christian maturity and service for God.
- To network and liaise with similar organizations, churches and ministries (local and international) toward the global evangelism initiative.