Please continue to pray for the needs of Pastor Bushebi and Gospel Believers Fellowship in Kenya. And consider taking a few minutes to email your encouragement to email@example.com. Also join me in praising God for all who are being born again, healed, and set free. You may read previous posts about this ministry here.
PRAYER AND PRAISE REPORTS – FEBRUARY 28TH,2021!!!
Dear Beloved Family,
ART OF VICTORY IS WARFARE 2021!!!
Greetings from Your Brothers and Sister in Africa through the saving name of Jesus Christ!!!
Hopefully, you are fine, safe and healthy, dedicated to Him forever.
SUNDAY SERVICE: Spiritual Warfare!
We had a wonderful intercessory Service as we engaged in Corporate prayers with itemized prayer needs sessions. The Lord led us to sanctify ourselves, pray for infill by the Holy Spirit, repent on behalf of others, Nations and Ministry as different Leaders led the Congregation.
– We had a Worship Service at Lung’anyiro praying for a new church building.
– We had a Sunday giving Service at Korosiondeti in Mt Elgon region.
– 5 People gave their lives to Christ on Saturday at Lung’anyiro during new building service
– 3 People surrendered to the Lord during a giving service at Korosiondet, Mt Elgon.
– A Couple were led to the Lord in our Head Office as they sought a solution to their Marriage problems.
PRAYERS FOR MELANIE BUSHEBI:
Prayers continue for Melanie, Pst Robert’s Daughter for Eyes’ Miracle/ Surgery healing. Schools close as from March 19th and will wait till she is done with her exams at school, also that .
GBF MINISTRY CHURCH DEMOLITION: Prayers for Relocation
It is now clear that the Government did the first [phase] of Clearance/ Demolition and wants to get into the second [phase] and we don’t know when. This will directly affect the Church buildings. Our Vision is to relocate to a 2 acre land God gave us for His purpose in 2001. We trust in the Lord to
– Clear and prepare the 2 acre Ground with a Blueprint certification
– Put a Hedge and drill Water borehole well
– Start Sanctuary Building and install electricity
– Eventually put up Administration Block, Hostels for Conferences accommodation, Dining Hall, Library, Bible Class Rooms etc
WE ARE IN PRAYER FOR: We remain in Prayer for You!!!!
1. Bibles for new Converts 2. Food and help for Orphans, Widows and the Needy 3. Starvation from COVID 19 4. Bikes for Pastors 5. Clean domestic Water 6. The many Sick
GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX 766,MOI AVENUE,
BUNGOMA, KENYA, EAST AFRICA.
Phone: +254-735781802 ; +254-724039828; +254-725733630 & +254- 552030347
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him.