KENYA PRAISE REPORT JUNE 2ND, 2019!!!
Warm greetings, blessings of our Lord and Love from your friends in Africa through Christ Jesus name!
SUNDAY SERVICE AT SHIKANGU CHURCH:
The Lord enabled us join the Saints at Shikangu GBF Church, a new church joining our Ministry 80 miles from here in Butere Sub County, Kakamega County. We enjoyed the Singing of Praise and Worship with African Traditional drums and the presence of God in the day. Bishop Bushebi shared the Word in dialect that made the congregation enjoy very much. 5 new Souls gave their lives to Jesus as Savior and Lord. We had a great time in prayer ministering to many who had different spiritual and physical needs.
– House to house visitation by Bungoma church Evangelists gave a harvest of 5 People, 2 of them gave up the Muslim faith and accepted Jesus Christ in their lives
– Shikangu Visit by a team led by Bishop Bushebi brought 5 People to the Lord who joined the Flock in the same church.
– Pastor Robert and Nahashon met a Woman, Berthia at Musikoma area in Bungoma town and were led to ask here about her life which was miserable and hopeless, they led her to Christ. This attracted her 3 neighbors who had hunger to be prayed for and they did lead the to Christ. Berthia led the on Sunday to attend Bungoma church service.
Glory to God for the harvest!!!!
MIRACLES, HEALING AND DELIVERANCE: All glory to the Father in heaven!!!
– 6 Women were delivered from different kind of spirits including familiar spirits at Shikangu church
– We also had testimonies of legs problem gone away from 2 Women and 1 Brother
– The Lord healed Pastor Peter Etemesi from one Eye problem, blurred visioned, rejoicing!!!
– Sister Berthia fell down when she was prayed for and confessed her indulgence in witchcraft, the Lord delivered her, she says she feels so free now in Spirit
WIDOWS AND ORPHANS:
We honor the Lord for enabling our Ministry to cater for the Widows and Orphans. Despite of the overwhelming numbers of Widows and Orphans, we have seen the Lord providing for the few we are able to minister to with Basic needs, Primary, Secondary and College Fees, Health Care etc both in Orphanage Home and in Foster homes. We want to bless the Lord for your prayers and giving.
He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done.” Proverbs 19:17
PASTORS TRAINING PROGRAM:
Hallelujah, the Lord has supplied for Timber which will be used for Roofing the 3
Rooms structure for Pastors Training facility. We now pray for the Tin Sheets needed for Roofing, Wall Plastering, Power installation, Windows and Doors fitting and Ceiling.
Many Pastors are more willing to be trained but still face a challenge of Purchasing Books for the 54 Course Diploma program. This is due to poverty levels that seem not to improve especially with many of our Rural Pastors where most of our churches are. We continue to pray for this situation and for the completion of Bible School structure.
PRAYING OVER WATER PROBLEMS IN KENYA: A clip to watch
PLEASE, PRAY FOR US:
1. A need for Bibles for new Converts, Literature Bible school students 2. Orphans and Widows 3. Bikes for Pastors/Evangelists 4. Bible School Class Construction 5. Church Planting Program 6. Water and Medical Care needs 8. Primary and Secondary Education needs.
GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX 766,MOI AVENUE,
BUNGOMA, KENYA, EAST AFRICA.
Phone: +254-735781802 ; +254-724039828; +254-725733630 & +254- 552030347Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of theLord your God and walk in obedience to him.