HE IS RISEN – PRAISE REPORT APRIL 21ST, 2019!!!
Warm greetings and blessings to you as we celebrate our Lord and Savior in the work He did on the Cross for us!!!
SUNDAY SERVICE AT BUNGOMA CHURCH:
We had wonderful Services on Friday and Sunday as many came to remember the great day our SIN was destroyed. With Songs in Praises and Worship, the peace and warmth could be felt. The sweet times of Testimonies and Sermon gave a strong sense of firmness and growth as we press on to see Him. Brother Bushebi brought the Word as an ‘Expert’ by the Holy Spirit touching many. We received 2 People that gave their lives to Christ, Maurice and John.
– 11 people gave their lives to the Lord at Kibachenje Jesus Film show in Bukusu dialect in the night of Saturday April 20th
– 23 people gave their lives to the Lord at Malinda Jesus Film show in Bukusu dialect yesterday Monday 22nd night.
– We received 7 People during the Friday and Sunday Passover and Resurrection church services at Kibachenje
– 2 people got saved during Sunday service at Bungoma head church.
We thank God for the Harvest during Passover time!!!
MIRACLES, HEALING AND DELIVERANCE: All glory to our Father in heaven!!!
– Alvin, an Insane is now attending Church services with a great improvement as we continue to pray over Him
– Simon Wekesa, another Insane guy, has now changed and is improving in his reasoning asking many questions about God.
– Several were healed and delivered during the Friday and Sunday Passover and Resurrection services.
– As Jesus cast out demons at Caesarea Philippi Son possessed with deaf and dumb spirit, we had almost the same kind at Malinda last night during the Jesus Film Bukusu dialect show and the Lord delivered him (Douglas).
HE IS RISEN, JESUS IS ALIVE FOREVER:
We celebrated Passover in Church services giving thanks for what He did for us on the Cross. We had Passover service with Holy Communion on Friday and Resurrection Sunday service with thanks giving. Our prayers go out to the Lord that many would repent, quit SIN and be redeemed by His precious blood. A good number attended the services where 7 people gave their lives to Jesus our Lord.
We open on Tuesday May 7th and look forward to have more new students joining the program. We all look to Him in all we are in. Your prayer is a great strength as we look forward to accommodate more hungry Souls after we have completed the new Class Rooms structure.
FILM MINISTRY: A need to go out…..
The two Jesus Film Shows we have had at Kibachenje and Malinda church areas have proved a need to go out not only with Crusade Pulpit message but the film in Dialect languages. We got the translated version on net and when we showed without adverts, more than 1000 watched it in both shows. We trust the Lord to enable us do more!!!!!
NEED FOR BIBLES:
It is joy and dancing, rejoicing as more People come to Christ. We now face a real challenge of Bibles. Most of the new converts can’t afford to buy a Swahili Bible ($14). We trust the Lord for a way out in Winning Souls to Him.
Due to very poor Education standards in Kibachenje area, we are believing and trusting the Lord to start a Kindergarten ECD (Early Childhood Education) on the half an acre that God gave us in Kibachenje. We may opt for cheap Mud walled -Tin sheets structures. We humbly request for your prayer as we try our best in helping the people God has given us!!!
OUR HUMBLE PRAYER REQUESTS:
1. A need for Bibles for new Converts, Literature Bible school students 2. Orphans and Widows 3. Bikes for Pastors/Evangelists 4. Bible School Class Construction 5. Church Planting Program 6. Water and Medical Care 8. Primary and Secondary Education needs.
Brother Bushebi and Ministry Family.GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX 766,MOI AVENUE,
BUNGOMA, KENYA, EAST AFRICA.
Phone: +254-735781802 ; +254-724039828; +254-725733630 & +254- 552030347Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of theLord your God and walk in obedience to him.