PRAISE REPORT – SUNDAY MARCH 17TH, 2019!!!
Receive Warm greetings from your Family and ministry in Africa through our Lord and King, Jesus Christ!
SUNDAY SERVICE AT NAMALENGE CHURCH:
With 32 church members, Pastor Joseck called us to hold prayers for the completion of the new Namalenge GBF Church building. The Lord moved powerfully and blessed many in the congregation with Healing and deliverance. The church need resources for Roofing, Plastering walls, Flooring etc We praise Him for all He’s done!!!
– 27 people gave their lives to Christ during last week’s Funeral and burial services of Sister Belvin Auma
– 3 People gave their lives to Jesus after we prayed for the sick at Bungoma General Hospital
– 1 Man gave his life to Christ when he came into our office for financial help on Tuesday march 12th
All glory to our Lord forever!!!
MIRACLES, HEALING AND DELIVERANCE:
– 2 people got delivered from familiar spirits at funeral place
– 7 Were prayed for deliverance from demonic tormenting
– One got healed from chest pains
– 2 got healed from Knee and foot infections
– The Lord destroyed Witchcraft in Wamunyiri area; the snakes, fetishes etc
All glory to the Lord in Heaven!
GOSPEL AND SALVATION AT FUNERAL AND BURIAL SERVICE:
Sister Belvin Auma together with her husband Reuben were riding on a Bicycle when they involved in an accident on a steep murram road with a Pic-Up vehicle on their way to Sioya GBF church service on March 10th 2019. This caused Sister Belvin’s death by hitting to breaking her head on the Vehicle. We were asked by Reuben’s Mother (Widow) to help. The Lord blessed with 27 People giving their lives in the 3 services we had in their home. Belvin had just been married for 4 months and loved the Lord. [In pictures above, (left) husband, Reuban, 24 years, testifying at wife’s burial service; (right) congregation at burial service.]
FAMINE AND HUNGER:
Over one million people are affected by Famine and hunger, going without food, water and now shifting to different areas without shelter. We have a responsibility to pray for God’s supply for these vulnerable groups.
BIBLE SCHOOL CLASS ROOMS:
We have come to the end of the resources the Lord provided in the 2018 Missionary trip. We now trust our Lord Jesus for Roofing, Fittings such as Doors and Windows, Plastering of Walls, Ceiling and Electrical installation. Due to the long rains period coming, may the Lord hear our humble prayers for Bible School Class rooms completion!!!!!
(left) pouring lintel; (right) Bible classroom slabs poured
CONSTRUCTION UPDATES LINK:
LEADERS CONFERENCE IN APRIL 2019:
We expect 500 leaders to camp here for 4 days. The Lord is to provide for food, Mattresses, Seats and Fares for individual traveling. God bless His work!!!
PLEASE, PRAY FOR US!!!
1. We need Bibles, Literature for new Souls and students 2. Orphans and Widows needs 3. Transportation for Pastors/Evangelists 4. Bible School Class structures 5. Sound System for Crusades 6. Church Construction Program 7. Water and Medical Needs 8. Primary and Secondary schools needs.
Brother Bushebi and Ministry Family.GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX 766,MOI AVENUE,
BUNGOMA, KENYA, EAST AFRICA.
Phone: +254-735781802 ; +254-724039828; +254-725733630 & +254- 552030347Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of theLord your God and walk in obedience to him.