MINISTRY PRAISE REPORT – SUNDAY MARCH 10TH, 2019!!!
Receive Warm greetings from your Family and ministry in Africa through our Lord and King, Jesus Christ!
SUNDAY SERVICE AT NANG’ENI CHURCH:
We had a great awesome time at Nang’eni GBF church, which the storm recently ripped off the roof. With 52 attendants, the Lord powerfully moved during sermon with cheering of the Word of God. The Lord touched several people powerfully with healing and deliverance. We witnessed 2 people giving their lives to Christ. We praise His name forever!!!
– 2 people gave their lives at Nang’eni GBF Church 20 miles
– A Family of 5 gave their lives to Christ in Bungoma town after they sought solution to the many challenges including Illuminati.
– 1 person gave his life to Jesus in our head office at Bungoma church
– 4 Masons working on Bible School class rooms construction gave their lives to Christ after Pastor Robert shared the Word of God with them
– 5 people gave their lives at Sikalame GBF church in Kakamega county and many more
We can not tell it all; All glory to our Lord forever!!!
MIRACLES, HEALING AND DELIVERANCE:
– 7 people got healed from different illnesses at Nang’eni church service
– 2 Violent people got delivered from familiar spirit during the Nang’eni prayer ministry time
– A Family of 5 tormented by demons (Illuminati) sought deliverance from Bungoma church Pastor and prayer warriors, they are now safe in His name.
– 2 of the Masons joined Bungoma church and one of the 2 screamed loudly during deliverance time, he was delivered for ancestral spirits that tormented him.
All glory to the Lord in Heaven!
BIBLE SCHOOL CLASS ROOMS:
We bless the Lord as He continues doing His work. Last week saw the walling come up to Lintel level. We will be pouring Lintel round the walls/ Ring Beam and put up some two Block courses on top of it for Wall plate ready for roofing. Our resources are calculated to the Wall plate. We pray God opens His treasure to bless this work for completion. Your prayer is the key into seeing this come to pass. God bless you and glory to our Lord forever!
CONSTRUCTION UPDATES: https://youtu.be/TDMVf4KZNLQ
FAMINE AND HUNGER:
Over one million people are affected by Famine and hunger, going without food, water and now shifting to different areas without shelter. We have a responsibility to pray for God’s supply for these vulnerable groups. https://reliefweb.int/disaster/dr-2014-000131-kenLEADERS CONFERENCE IN APRIL 2019:
We are in prayers and preparations for the April 2019 Leaders conference: We humbly request for your prayers for the move of our Lord and revival across the World. We expect 500 leaders to camp here for 4 days. The Lord is to provide for food, Mattresses, Seats and Fares for individual traveling. God bless His work!!!
PLEASE, PRAY FOR US!!!
1. We need Bibles, Literature for new Souls and students 2. Orphans and Widows needs 3. Transportation for Pastors/Evangelists 4. Bible School Class structures 5. Sound System for Crusades 6. Church Construction Program 7. Water and Medical Needs 8. Primary and Secondary schools needs.
Brother Bushebi and Ministry Family.GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX 766,MOI AVENUE,
BUNGOMA, KENYA, EAST AFRICA.
Phone: +254-735781802 ; +254-724039828; +254-725733630 & +254- 552030347Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of theLord your God and walk in obedience to him.