SUNDAY SERVICE IN LWANDA CHURCH:
The Sunday service in Lwanda was awesome with submission and a spirit of wanting from Him. With drums beating, praise going up loudly with shouts of joy, we blessed the Lord together with about 67 Brethren. There was prayer time that allowed us to minister to many who hungered for Christ. We were really blessed!
SALVATION, MIRACLES, HEALING AND DELIVERANCE: Testimonies
– Sister Damaris was delivered yesterday by the Lord from Familiar spirits that tormented her for many years.
– The same Sister Damaris stood in place of swollen legs of her husband, she testifies of improvement
– Sister Ruth 35 yrs was healed from prolonged Stomach pains taken years.
– The Lord healed Brother Paul from his left leg growing cold like a dead person.
– Sister Beatrice now counts it a miracle after her husband was set free from alcoholism by the Lord.
– Many people have come to learn of a great change over 5 years since we prayed for Sister Mercy who was insane and now a mother of 2; we celebrated joyfully to the Lord.
– We also pray for Melanie’s Eye problem with Myopia and Arlene’s Seizures started last summer. The enemy is attacking Robert’s Children but he is defeated by the Blood of Jesus Christ.
All glory to the Father in Heaven!
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST:
We would like to request for your continued prayers as we intercede for Brother Francis and Sister Dora Bushebi, founders and directors of GBF Ministry since 1974. They have had some health issues for sometime that currently need medical attention.
Brother Francis, 75 yrs, has increased tremors in both hands which shows the problem might be emanating from spinal cord and swollen legs. Sister Dora, 72yrs has a worn-out knee cartilage that causes a lot of pains; it either needs replacement or further diagnosis to get the real problem. This brings us into a place in His presence to pray and intercede for their Healing and care.
“Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.” ~ James 5:14-15
We would request to share with you another need for Toyota Prado Tires replacement and some parts. Since the replacement of the Car’s Transmission, it’s doing quite well after we purchased the second hand one, we realize its time to replace some parts on the same. The suspension and the tires are most immediate that are needed. For this, we also the Lord for His supply as we wait upon Him.
NEW CHURCHES IN KITALE AREA:
3 new churches in Trans Nzoia, Kitale, 80 miles from here have been started by one of Christ’s Soldier, Pastor Ernest. The Pastor wants us to stand with him for the work to be established in trans Nzoia once again. We are in prayer to visit the churches and confirm them and help as God supplies.
APRIL 2019 PASTORS’ CONFERENCE:
Prayers are flocking the Throne of God for the forth coming Pastors/ Leaders Conference to be held as from April 10th to 13th. We pray for God’s provisions as we look forward to greater move of the Holy Spirit for Revival. Thank you very much as you join us in prayer.
PRAYERS WITH FASTING:
The Prayer teams from Ministry branches will converge in Bungoma Head Church for Prayers with Fasting for 4 days as from February 20th to 23rd 2019. We will be praying for needs, standing in the gap for Nations and the Church. Feel free to send us your prayer needs and join us from wherever you are, we are one in Him!!!!
PLEASE, PRAY THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO PREACH:
1. We need Bibles, Literature for new Souls and students 2. Orphans and Widows needs 3. Transportation for Pastors/Evangelists 4. Bible School Class structures 5. Sound System for Crusades 6. Church Construction Program 7. Water and Medical Needs 8. Primary and Secondary schools needs.
Brother Bushebi and Ministry Family.GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX 766,MOI AVENUE,
BUNGOMA, KENYA, EAST AFRICA.
Phone: +254-735781802 ; +254-724039828; +254-725733630 & +254- 552030347Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of theLord your God and walk in obedience to him.