Greetings and blessings of God to you and family in Jesus Christ name!
Hope you are safe. Glad to bring you the weekly praise report.
CANVAS COMMUNITY CHURCH – MANCHESTER, TN USA
The Lord came down and spoke to His army. He healed and performed miracles. It was a great blessing sharing His Word with fellow Soldiers of Christ. Many testimonies flocked in as Pastor T Jordan texted to let me know that one Lady was healed from long-term Shoulder problem and pains.
MISSIONS TRIP TESTIMONIES: Salvation, Miracles, Deliverance and Healing etc.
– Testimonies of healing back pains, leg problems
– The wave of power of the Holy Spirit in His Word
– Infilling by the Holy Spirit
– Brain blood spill healed
– 7 Cancer-free testimonies.
– Deliverance from evil spirits and addiction
All glory, Honor and Praise to our Father through Christ Jesus for many miracles performed!
REGIONAL SPIRITUAL INSIGHTS: The Lord destroyed the works…..
– Smelterville, Idaho – Illuminati and Drug Addiction principalities
– Boise Idaho – Religious spirit
– Spokane, Washington – Snake and Witchcraft spirits
– Clarkson, Washington – spirit of Hawks
– Moody, Texas – Witchcraft and Jezebel spirits
– The Lord shown many stars up skies in Midland-Oddessa; Saints not shining to the fullest (revival needed)
– A ‘Dark city’ in clouds over Nashville City, TN, of which the Lord has a purpose to destroy the spiritual invasion by the enemy.
HOUSE FIRE IN MANCHESTER, TENNESSEE:
He had been preaching about the fire of the Holy Spirit when the devil came against him and his host burning down the whole 2 years old house that never left anything standing. Pastor Robert Bushebi, a lone in the house at the time of fire, was alarmed by smoke alarm that went off and found fire was already up the Garage roof. He lost everything including his Passports, Kenyan Identity Card, Marriage certificate, Birth Certificate and others. Brother Al and Sister Sue lost everything in the house including the two vehicles packed outside the external garage doors.
ROBERT’S RETURN TO KENYA:
Our Lord was faithful by using Brother Larry Lynch in helping reaching out to Kenyan Embassy in the USA for Emergency Travel Document for Pastor Robert. The enemy tried to distort Pastor Bushebi’s travel schedule but was defeated by the Blood of the Lamb. Robert reached his home on December 6th evening and after 2 days got a new born baby boy prophesied by many here and in the US. There is great joy of victory in his house, Jehu Bushebi born.
NATIONAL WOMEN CONFERENCE LAST WEEK:
GBF National Women Conference ended last Saturday with a record of 453 Women Leaders attendance. The event started on Tuesday December 4th to 8th. The Women enjoyed God’s presence, healing and teachings with the move of the Holy Spirit amongst them even more during revival night sessions. Many of them returned home on fire for Christ. The Lord is still moving!!!!
We had a wedding ceremony at Kibachenje GBF church between Phanice and Thaddeus done on Saturday December 8th. Brother Francis Bushebi officiated the wedding that saw over 300 attendance, a great evangelism in the rural area.
NATIONAL YOUTH CONFERENCE:
With an expectation of over 700 Youths, we will be hosting the National event as from Wednesday December 12th to Saturday 15th. As usual, the Youths are always on fire for Christ. With Prayer intercession, teachings and Revival night sessions, we expect a great move of the Lord by His Holy Spirit.
TRUSTING OUR LORD FOR:
1. Bibles, Literature for new Souls and students 2. Orphans and Widows needs 3. Transportation for Pastors/Evangelists 4. Bible School Class structures 5. Sound System for Crusades 6. Church Construction Program 7. Water and Medical Needs 8. Primary and Secondary schools needs_________________________________________________
Brother Bushebi and Ministry Family.
GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX 766,MOI AVENUE,
BUNGOMA, KENYA, EAST AFRICA.
Phone: +254-735781802 ; +254-724039828; +254-725733630 & +254- 552030347
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him.