God continues to move! Please join me in on-going prayer for Brother Bushebi and Gospel Believers Fellowship Ministries in Bungoma, Kenya, East Africa. And together let us praise God for all He is doing there! Please take time to read through those exciting reports! Here is Brother Bushebi’s update.
GOSPEL PRAISE REPORT – SUNDAY JUNE 17TH, 2018!!!
Warm greetings and love to you all the way from Africa in Jesus Christ name!
NAMBACHA SUNDAY CHURCH SERVICE:
We had a great time in Nambacha GBF church 60 miles as the Lord brought in an assembly with 5 Souls giving their lives to Christ. With Praise and Worship Songs, the African drumming, Shouts and rejoicing, we felt a great warmth in the Holy Spirit giving it all the Lord gave us through Sermon and Prayer session. Several were delivered in different levels of bondage including Drug addicts, those with familiar spirits, harlotry etc. We thank God for safe trip to and from Nambacha town in Kakamega County. Team to this church was led by Brother Douglas Barasa.
TESTIMONIES: Salvation, Miracles, Deliverance and Healing etc.
– 5 Souls got Saved at Nambacha GBF Church Service on Sunday.
– About 26 gave their lives to Christ during Sister Josephine’s Funeral Services
– 3 Ladies got wild when the Holy Spirit fell upon them in power, contained and were delivered from different familiar spirits.
– 2 Marijuana addicts came forward and confessed after witnessing the move of the Lord and testified of deliverance
– Sister Gladys testified of the unique stretch of her Stomach during prayers that gave her relief after 6 years of stomach rumbles and sharp pains believed to have been witchcraft.
– 2 Epileptic Women were prayed for healing after the manifestation during prayer time.
– Brother Joseph got healed from Chest pains after laying hands on him.
– Sister Naomi, a new believer got delivered from demonic haunting a week after she received Christ
CAN’T TELL IT ALL, ALL GLORY UNTO OUR FATHER THROUGH CHRIST JESUS!!!!
SISTER JOSEPHINE FUNERAL:
Hundreds attended Sister Josephine’s Funeral services that started on Saturday June 9th and ended with final one on Wednesday June 13th last week. God brought many who heard the Gospel during the night-watch Services and even more on the final burial day. A total of about 26 got gave their lives to Christ. It was a great revival time.
KILIFI MISSION BY BROTHER PROTUS:
Brother Protus who oversees Mumias North GBF Church went to Kilifi 700 miles from here immediately after his Mother’s burial. The Lord moved mightily over there in Kilifi with a new church being established. Many gave their lives to Christ as He moved with miraculous healing and deliverance. The Lord powerfully rebuked the ‘strong’ demons of Islam called ‘Jinis’ and ‘Jujus’ from houses that were visited. We thank our Lord and give Him all glory for the work done.
WEEKLY PRAYER WITH FASTING:
We will get into prayers again this week as we seek to have Him more in our Lives, Families and Ministry reaching out to many for His love. We pray the teams of Warriors we have don’t faint due to the heightened life economic conditions that are realized so much especially in this month of June. Everybody crying about the economic situation – its only by the Lord that we live._______________________________________________
PRAYER REQUEST: Trusting the Lord for…..
1. Bibles, Literature for new Souls and students 2. Orphans and Widows portions 3. Transportation for Pastors/Evangelists 4. Bible School Class structures 5. Sound System for Evangelism 6. Churches Construction Resources 7. Water and Medical Needs 8. Primary and Secondary schools needs_________________________________________________
Brother Bushebi and Ministry Family.
GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX 766,MOI AVENUE,
BUNGOMA, KENYA, EAST AFRICA.
Phone: +254-735781802 ; +254-724039828; +254-725733630 & +254- 552030347
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him.