God continues to move! Please join me in on-going prayer for Brother Bushebi and Gospel Believers Fellowship Ministries in Bungoma, Kenya, East Africa. And together let us praise God for all He is doing there! Please take time to read through those exciting reports! Here is Brother Bushebi’s update.
MINISTRY PRAISE REPORT – JUNE 3RD, 2018!!!
God’s Blessings and greetings to you in Jesus Christ name!
BUMALA SUNDAY CHURCH SERVICES:
With over 70 membership, we were welcome to a great Sunday service at Bumala church. The Praises went up as Worship session took time and brought the warmth of His presence in the church. The newly established church in Southern Busia region opens a door to other churches to be established in the area. We received 5 new Souls as Visitors flocked the church during the service. Brother Bushebi brought the Gospel of ‘End Times’ in a different way. We were able to minister to many during the prayer session. 3 were very physically violent but the Lord delivered them.
PRAISE TESTIMONIES: Salvation, Miracles, Deliverance and Healing etc.
– Evangelists won 7 new Souls to the Lord as God continues to bring many unto Lord.
– The Lord Sister Irene Wafula got healed from Hernia
– A Brother, Alex confessed of indulgence in Witchcraft got prayed for, reacted violently but slept on the church floor for about 2 hours before woke up.
– On door to door Visitation, we met a Man with boils on his legs and prayed for him for healing, the Lord touched him as we receive good report of boils drying and lessening.
– The Lord delivered Brother Collins from familiar spirits of traditional circumcision, he is now free and feels peaceful.
– A Mad lady came in Sunday service when we were finishing the service and knelt down by herself, we were able to pray for her and led her in receiving Christ, we will monitor to see her progress.
– Many were set free from demonic tormenting and possession at the new church in Bumala where the Lord moved mightily with healing and deliverance.
God has done a lot, ALL GLORY UNTO THE FATHER ALONE!!!!
PRAYERS WITH FASTING CAMP:
3 people called to tell of what the Lord continues to do from the 4 days Prayers with Fasting we had last month. Sister Praxides testifies of the Family restoration and healing while the other two testify of the deliverance and open doors for employment.
NEW CHURCH AT BUMALA TOWN:
The Lord has opened a new Church at Bumala town. It is a church with a bit over 70 Membership that came together after an open air Gospel Crusade done by Pastor Leonard. The Brother is an Evangelist and intend to continue the work in the region as he already has congregations in 4 different places. Brother Bushebi and Sister Dora visited the work on Sunday June 3rd where the Lord moved in a big way touching Souls, Saving, Healing and Delivering many. Many also received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
NAIVASHA CHURCH REQUEST:
We join Naivasha church in prayer in their quest to acquire a piece of Land in Naivasha town. The Lord has to do something because the prices are so high in the Naivasha, a town near Nairobi City, Capital of Kenya. We pray our Jehovah Jire to supply with provisions for His work to be established in the area.
A WEEKEND OF FUNERALS:
We had a busy weekend with 3 funerals; one for Brother Protus’ Mother, Brother Francis Murunga’s Mother-in-law and a Former pastor in our Ministry, Fredrick who passed on due to Cancer of the Bones. God enabled us to engage in all the 3 that saw a good number of People receive Christ.
BUMALA GBF CHURCH SERMON: Resurrection
I. Meaning – redemption of the total person–spirit, soul, body
II. Resurrection of believers – 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, 1 Corinthians 15:50-57, Revelations 20:4-6
A. Resurrection of the Church will be just before the rapture – 1 Thessalonians 4:16
B. Resurrection of remnant of Israel and Tribulation saints before Millennium – 1 Corinthians 15:51-52, Revelations 20:4-6, Daniel 12:1-2
C. Literal body resurrection – John 20:26-28, Luke 24:36-43, John 20:19,26
1. 1 Corinthians 15:38, 42, 40, 43
2. Matthew 13:43, Daniel 12:3, Matthew 17:2
III. Resurrection of unbelievers – Revelations 10:5,12-14; John 5:28-29; Daniel 12:2, Acts 24:15, Matthew 10:28
ALL WE HAVE IS BUT GOD!!!!!
PRAYER REQUEST: Trusting the Lord for…..
1. Bibles, Literature for new Souls and students 2. Orphans and Widows portions 3. Transportation for Pastors/Evangelists 4. Bible School Class structures 5. Sound System for Evangelism 6. Churches Construction Resources 7. Water and Medical Needs 8. Primary and Secondary schools needs
Brother Bushebi and Ministry Family.
GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX 766,MOI AVENUE,
BUNGOMA, KENYA, EAST AFRICA.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him.