God continues to move! Please join me in on-going prayer for Brother Bushebi and Gospel Believers Fellowship Ministries in Bungoma, Kenya, East Africa. And together let us praise God for all He is doing there! Here is Brother Bushebi’s update.
Blessings and Love of the Lord to you forever in Jesus Christ name!
BUNGOMA SUNDAY CHURCH SERVICES:
With Youth Dancers and Singers, the Sunday service was kept warm with Praise and Worship. The Lord blessed the service in Bungoma church in a powerful sermon delivered by Brother Bushebi. We received 2 more new Souls that added to the flock and had a Wonderful prayer time that saw several prayed for healing and deliverance. Blessings unto His name!!!
TESTIMONIES FROM PRAYERS WITH FASTING: Salvation, Miracles, Deliverance and Healing etc.
– The Lord healed Cancer of the Stomach with Sister Praxidese confirmation from Doctors
– Sister Jane’s family is restored after 11 years of separation
– Brother Japheth confirmed deliverance from Witchcraft done against his family in Mumias
– Sister Nancy, grade 12 Girl got delivered from demonic possession as her Mother testified of restoration in her life.
– Sister Phyllis got delivered from Familiar spirits that tormented her for over 12 years and that she could not get married due to the effects.
– Pastor Ibrahim, formerly a Muslim testified of victory over Islamic Witchcraft done against him by his own Siblings.
– Kelly, 17yrs and Ken 21yrs got delivered from alcohol addiction; they have been in it for 5 years now.
– The Lord healed baby Ivy, 2yrs from the Asthmatic illness she had since she was born, happened from the previous prayer session in February 2018.
– The Lord met 14 needs of Job seekers; they have jobs and thank God for His favor and grace.
– Sister Leah testified of her little boy got delivered from Illuminati that is really getting into learning institutions in Kenya.
A Lot God has done, ALL GLORY UNTO THE FATHER ALONE!!!!
PRAYERS WITH FASTING CAMP:
We were able to usher in about 25 Prayer Warriors from different Church Districts/ Areas in our Ministry that camped and dry-fasted for 4 days, Seeking God in all. We had wonderful time in Prayer Sessions with itemized approach in getting the days well utilized for every prayer need raised. The Lord moved tremendously touching, ministering and even delivering some of the members that came to join us. We had great Visions, Prophecies, Dreams and Testimonies.
NAIVASHA CHURCH LAND PURCHASE:
Naivasha church has a prayer request for God’s supply to Purchase a piece of land to enable them put up a structure for a place of Worship. Please, join us to pray with this Church for God’s supply. Proverbs 16:3 Commit thy works unto Jehovah, And thy purposes shall be established.
BIBLE SCHOOL PARTITIONING:
Because of the growing need for Bible Training and Equipping, we pray and trust the Lord for the partitioning of the Old Building so that it can accommodate more Bible students as He wills. We humbly request for your Prayers.
NEW UGANDA AND SOUTH SUDAN CHURCHES:
The Lord has opened a new door for Ministry with more new 15 churches, 3 of them being in South Sudan. The 15 Churches with Pastor David Odong’ have more to do with infrastructure, revival, Training and Equipping of Saints. We may not be able to sustain this expansive work but we will trust in Him for Ministry resources towards their Administration.
CHURCHES AFFECTED BY FLOODS:
More than 20 GBF churches have been affected by floods in this region especially in Busia, Bungoma, Ukambani, Coastal Counties. The walls are submerged, others cracked and a few with fallen walls. This has affected the normal church programs including Sunday Services. The situation seems to getting worse as the Meteorological department warns of more flooding in Western, Rift Valley, central and Southern Kenya. Please, continue to pray for us!!!
MORE DISPLACED BY FLOODING IN KENYA:Your Prayers…..
– More than 311,100 people have now been displaced by floods, with the death toll rising to 300.
– A dam in Nakuru burst its banks on 9 May, killing at least 47 people.
– At least 40 counties have been affected by floods, with heavy rains expected to continue.
ALL WE HAVE IS BUT GOD!!!!!
TRUSTING THE LORD FOR:
1. Bibles, Literature for new Souls and students 2. Orphans and Widows 3. Bikes for Pastors/Evangelists 4. Bible School Class structures 5. Sound System for Evangelism 6. Church Planting Resources 7. Water and Medical Needs 8. Education Needs
Brother Bushebi and Ministry Family.
GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX 766,MOI AVENUE,
BUNGOMA, KENYA, EAST AFRICA.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him.