Please join me in continued prayer for Brother Bushebi and Gospel Believers Fellowship Ministries in Bungoma, Kenya, East Africa. Praise God for all He is doing there! Here is his update.
MINISTRY PRAISE REPORT – APRIL 15TH, 2018!!!
Blessings to you, Your Family and Ministry through Christ Jesus, our Righteous King!
BUNGOMA SUNDAY CHURCH SERVICES:
We had a wonderful time before our Father as Praise and Worship Leaders led the Congregation in submission and worship to the King. The songs wave swept over the Souls as the Lord ministered to many. Several testified of relieve of tensions and heaviness from tough Life. We had 2 more Souls that gave their lives to Christ. We had a great time of Prayer ministry over the Sick and Needy. The Lord moved in Healing, Deliverance and restoration. We praise His name forever!!!
THE LORD IN TESTIMONIES: Salvation, Miracles, Deliverance and Healing etc.
– The Lord healed Sister Roselida from severe back pains, She could not bend but she did afterward
– Sister Lando got delivered from possession of Familiar spirits that have taken 17 years of torment
– Brother George’s Family got delivered from nightmares they had for many years from demonic attacks they claimed sent by a Neighbor.
– After two weeks of Hospital admission and sick from Typhoid and Malaria, Antonina is now healed and strong at 88yrs.
– The Lord has healed Sister Susan from lower Spinal Cord injury that had a lot of pains and troubled her for 6 years.
– Brother Kevin, delivered from Secret religion, Mason, testified of his freedom by the redeeming power of the Lord during the church service.
– The Lord healed Sister Petronilla from Kidney stones and problem that had caused swollen legs.
Many more the Lord has done,all glory to the Father in Heaven!!!
5 New Souls got saved last week as the Evangelist went on hunting for Souls and 2 of them joined us on Sunday in the service. We celebrated with them the new life they have now in Christ.
A major head surgery was conducted on Timothy after he was involved in a Motorbike accident and hit his head at the same place the first surgery was carried out. We are in special prayers for Timothy as we hope to see the Lord’s intervention to save his life from enemy’s attacks. A team will be put together to travel to Nairobi 250 miles to pray for him. We humbly request for your prayers.
By His Grace, we currently have 14 churches under brick Construction. [see pictures below] By Faith we are taking the little provisions God gives to slowly put up the structures for better places of worship. It has taken more that 8 years doing this; Your prayers are coveted!!!
The Children came back home after schools closed. We are trusting the Lord for a smooth April holiday before they go back to school for the second semester in May 2018. These little lives need your continued prayers for them to excel in Basic Needs; Food, Clothes, Health and Education.
Thank you very much for your help and prayers, praying for you!!!!
TRUSTING THE LORD FOR:
1. Bibles, Literature for new Souls and students 2. Orphans and Widows 3. Bikes for Pastors/Evangelists 4. Bible School Class structures 5. Sound System for Evangelism 6. Church Planting Resources 7. Water and Medical Needs 8. Education Needs
Brother Bushebi and Ministry Family.
GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX 766,MOI AVENUE,
BUNGOMA, KENYA, EAST AFRICA.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him.
‘’I have set the LORD always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” – Psalm 16:8
3. “Dear Lord, I don’t know who or what will cross my path today. But I do know that You are my Rock and my Fortress. You are my Shield and my Strong Tower. Help me to anchor myself to You today. Teach me how to stand strong in You and choose only Your way today. Help me walk by Your truth and not my feelings. Help me to embrace anything that comes my way as an opportunity to see You at work and as an opportunity to point others to You. Thank You that You love me and nothing can ever take that away from me! Even if I fail today and fall short, You whisper Your unconditional love deep into my soul and remind me that Your mercies are new every morning. That truly amazes me, Lord. Thank You for meeting with me today. Would You wake me again tomorrow with the same sweet whisper of Your love? I can’t wait to meet with You again. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”