Please join me praying for Jacob Olowo in Uganda. He has not yet been able to begin his ministry but does want to. He explained it this way:
Currently I don’t have a registered Ministry as you know its quit expensive but as believers we have acquired a piece of land where if we get some funds can start off the Ministry premises and registration.
I request that with your great work on this globe, pray for us to have our Ministry succeed in order to have good coordination and even receive many people who will air out many problems to be prayed for.
- Pray for my family to live peaceful including my children
- Pray for me to have money that can open up a project or Ministry that can start helping the needy i.e orphans, vulnerable children, widows, disabled persons, people living with HIV etc.
- I request that I continue with my education which I did not complete (Diploma level)
- Pray for my children to always get tuition fees for their study
- Pray that we continue having rain because without it many people live without food for example my country is now is starvation season and many have lost lives due to failing to acquire what to eat.
- Pray for my community to have electricity, safe cleaning water and even good roads, or many infrastructure i.e a health centre
- pray for me to be financially stable such that I can involve in opening many projects to help people in communities
- Pray for me to start moving on even a motorcycle but not a bicycle which I have so far used it for many years.
- Pray for young girls to continue with their education but not drop out of school due to early pregnancy.
- Pray for me to build a house for sleeping and can accommodate many people or visitors
- Pray that I get many gardens which I can plant crops for both domestic and commercial services