Please join me in continued prayer for Brother Bushebi and Gospel Believers Fellowship Ministries in Bungoma, Kenya, East Africa. Praise God for all He is doing there! Here is his weekly update.
NOV. 19TH, 2017 – BLESSING PRAISE REPORT!!!
Dear Saint and Family,
Blessings and Love to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
BUNGOMA GBF CHURCH SUNDAY SERVICE:
The Lord brought 5 new Souls in the service on Sunday that stirred a great celebration and joy in seeing all the 5 come forward. The Lord moved in powerful Sermon, Preaching/ Teaching about Prayers. We had sweet moments of Joy of the Lord as we got testimonies of Victory over the enemy.
MINISTRY TESTIMONIES: Salvation, Miracles, Deliverance and Healing
– The Lord won unto Himself 9 new Souls during last week as He moved using His servants with door to door evangelism and pastoral visitation.
– A Little girl Leah, 11yrs with Singing talent lured into the Illuminati by her Aunt has been set free after a day’s fast with prayers, laying hands and praying for her.
– Brother Gilbert got healed by the Lord from the long-term Chesty cough and Asthmatic infection.
– Brother John, hit by lightening seven years ago starts walking in bits after several prayer chances, laying hands on him.
– Sister Florence with a Tumor on her head came last Sunday and testified of it fading away.
– With His BIG hand, God has rebuked the enemy over our Country that has been bringing destruction of Lives and properties, holding the Country at ransom for evil gains. Thank you so much for your Fervent Prayers.
The Lord does all, His name be glorified!!!!
Women Leaders Team have had 2 District Women Conferences in the month of October and November. The Women conference of Bungoma South was done at Bulondo GBF Church as from October 5th to 8th and Bungoma East just completed last weekend at Milo GBF Church. Women are pressing on serving the Lord, teaching other Women.
KIBACHENJE WATER WELL:
A Hand dug well at Kibachenje GBF Church is almost complete. The Borehole is 45 feet down and needs a hand Pump that will enable the community to use instead of inserting a bucket tied with a rope. The Lord is doing things as we praise Him through all.
PRIMARY SCHOOL NATIONAL EXAMINATION:
We bless and honor the Lord for the most Pupils we laid hands over them prior to Examination have done excellently. Melanie, daughter of Pst. Robert, thanks God for getting high marks and now gives a job to them for Secondary school education and fees. She is amongst others looking forward to further their education in High Schools. God’s Will is perfect, glory to His name!!!
Its about 2 weeks to the National Conferences; Both Women and Youth events expected to see over 1000 attendants that need and seek the Lord. Please, pray for us as we are expected to cater for all. We pray for resources by our Lord, Jehovah Jire. His name be established amongst His People. Teachings and Revival expected.
YOUR PRAYER COUNTS
1. Christian Literature and Bibles for new Souls, Students and Workers 2. Orphans and Widows supplies 3. Bikes for Laborers 4. Bible School Construction 5. Evangelism/ Harvest 6. Poverty Eradication.
PRAYING FOR SAINTS!!!!!
Brother Bushebi and Ministry Family.
GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX 766,MOI AVENUE,
BUNGOMA, KENYA, EAST AFRICA.
Phone: +254-735781802 ; +254-724039828; +254-725733630 & +254- 552030347
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him. (NIV)
I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them;
intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.
1 Timothy 2:1 NLT