Please join me in continued prayer for Brother Bushebi and Gospel Believers Fellowship Ministries in Bungoma, Kenya, East Africa. Praise God for all He is doing there! Here is his weekly update.
NOV. 12TH, 2017 – BLESSING PRAISE REPORT!!!
Blessings and Love to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
NAIVASHA GBF CHURCH SUNDAY SERVICE:
With over 110 Congregants, the Lord came down and blessed the Naivasha Church on November 12th and performed healing and restoration among His People. Due to the Wedding ceremony the day before, on Saturday, the Praise of the same pulled 7 new Souls that 4 of them received Christ during the Sunday service. We had great celebration in Praise as we ushered in the new Souls that God pulled to Himself. Bishop Francis Bushebi presided over the two events including the Saturday Wedding ceremony. The presence of the Lord was witnessed as the glow hovered over His Servants and the Congregation. We bless His name!!!
We made a 230 miles Ministry trip to Naivasha GBF Church majorly for the two events; wedding ceremony for Brother Bernard and Sister Doris on Nov. 11th and Sunday service where it was the first time for Bishop Bushebi to visit the church after its founding in 2004. The Wedding saw over 200 witnesses with powerful Gospel of Eccl. 5:1-6 brought by Bushebi. It was an honor to be there in His Will and Purpose as He moved to remind us the importance of His Covenant and Vows before Him. Great joy and celebration witnessed. All Glory we give to our Lord and Father!!!
MINISTRY TESTIMONIES: Salvation, Miracles, Deliverance and Healing
– The Lord brought 5 new People that accepted the Lord in Bungoma town door to door Evangelism
– Sister Ruth, anemic testified of a great improvement she has had after prayers when she was diagnosed with Sickle cell Anemia
– The Lord healed Sister Victoria in Naivasha from breast tumor that proved to be increasingly swelling and suspected to be cancerous.
– Sister Catherine got healed from daily severe headaches that had proved a challenge even to her job sustenance.
– The Lord healed Sister Anne from the Chronic Ulcers she had for over 5 years now.
– Brother Keiphas, 21 years severely sick with meningitis enjoys his life after much prayers for him on death bed, after Doctors left all unto God.
The Lord does all, His name be glorified!!!!
Its about 3 weeks to the National Conferences; Both Women and Youth events expected to see over 1000 attendants that need and seek the Lord. Please, pray for us as we are expected to cater for all. We pray for resources by our Lord, Jehovah Jire. His name be established amongst His People. Teachings and Revival expected.
PRAYERS FOR NATIONS: God’s speaks to the Saints….
Times and Laws have changed as Prophet Daniel said in Chapter 7:25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time. ( We MUST do all for Christ as Soldiers appointed for end times wars) – Remain FAITHFUL to the end.
OUR HOPE: 26 “‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. Prayers/ Fasting remains our way for His Direction.
YOUR PRAYER COUNTS
1. Christian Literature and Bibles for new Souls, Students and Workers 2. Orphans and Widows supplies 3. Bikes for Laborers 4. Bible School Construction 5. Evangelism/ Harvest 6. Poverty Eradication.
PRAYING FOR SAINTS!!!!!
Brother Bushebi and Ministry Family.
GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX 766,MOI AVENUE,
BUNGOMA, KENYA, EAST AFRICA.
Phone: +254-735781802 ; +254-724039828; +254-725733630 & +254- 552030347
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him. (NIV)
I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them;
intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.
1 Timothy 2:1 NLT