Please join me in praying for Brother Bushebi and Gospel Believers Fellowship Ministries in Bungoma, Kenya, East Africa. Praise God for all He is doing there!
Weekly update from Brother Bushebi:
BUNGOMA HEAD QUARTER CHURCH
We had a wonderful Service with powerful preaching from Brother Bushebi. The Lord moved ministering to many during the service. We received 2 visitors who accepted the Lord and joined the flock in Sunday Morning Class. The Lord blessed the all together corporate prayers in sessions. All glory to our God forever!!!
WEEKLY TESTIMONIES: Salvation, Miracles, Deliverance and Healing
– 18 Received the Lord at Murumba Funeral/Burial service
– The Lord healed Sister Juliet from arthritis
– The Lord brought reunion of Brother Paul’s family after 10 years of separation.
– Brother John hit by lightning 10 years ago looked brighter yesterday after prayer and said ‘He has done it’. John stood up from his wheelchair and thanked God for all He has done.
– The Lord healed Thaddeus from chronic pneumonia that nearly killed him.
– The Lord healed Brother Gerald beef Allergy and can have it for food.
– Since we prayed for Elder Stephen, his sugar has been stable now for 3 months, waiting for confirmation of the total healing.
ALL HONOR AND GLORY TO OUR LORD IN HEAVEN!!!!
PRAYERS, INTERCESSION AND HARVEST:
The Intercessors together with Evangelists had great moment this morning in prayer before going out to fetch for the lost Souls. The weekly program has seen a great increase in harvest to the flock. Always ready to go….
TIMOTHY BUSHEBI’S UPDATES:
Timothy Bushebi is on the first treatment on lung and heart problem with strong medication before the second treatment. We look to Jesus for all help. Thank you so much for your continued prayers for this youngster.
Psalms 121:1 A Song of Ascents. I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; From where shall my help come? 2 My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.
DEALING WITH EXTREMES:
We are again in prayer for God’s hand over this land due to the ravaging floods that have claimed over 50 lives. This comes after 10 million population faced severe drought and famine.The food crops in Farms are being destroyed by the army worms that invaded our land for 4 months now. There seem to be little hope for the yields. Many have no food on the table with high inflation that has affected almost all basic commodities. Your prayers count…. Thanks.
Other prayer requests:
- Bibles for believers
- Orphans, widows, and street children
- Bikes for pastors
- Bible school program
- Ministry resources
- Drought and famine victims
I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them;
intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.
1 Timothy 2:1 NLT