Please join me in praying for this exciting ministry in Africa. “Yoleds Youth Leadership Development and Sports ministry seeks to serve the youth intentionally and passionately through engagement in culturally relevant means while promoting education and developing leadership potential and equipping them using sports as a tool to reach out holistically.” Located in Lilongwe, the capital city of Malawi, Africa, the ministry reaches out to churches and para church organizations.
They teach church leaders the importance of training youth in the areas of evangelism, discipleship, soul winning, and leadership. Macgeofrey Mwale, Director of Administration, reports that response has been overwhelming and encouraging. They are seeing once stagnated churches now growing rapidly because of the youth sports evangelism.
If you would like to learn more about this ministry and how you could help, you may write Macgeofrey Mwale at PO Box 31008, Capital Cith, Lilongwe 3, Malawi. Or you may email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Pray with us that Bible schools and seminaries must teach sound biblical truth to the learners rather than dwelling on church doctrines that create more religious division than unity
- Pray for more dedicated volunteers and committed youth leaders as we go for harvest of souls
- Pray for resources like sports equipment, literature and Bibles as we minister and engage with the youth
- Pray for our country to be able to address the current looming hunger crisis that affects ministry programs across the country
- Doors are being opened in churches and para-church set ups.
- We are travelling extensively across the country with sports, evangelism, and discipleship programs
- There are more youth leadership programs every month than ever before and more sports teams to evangelize are being formed by various churches.
- There is a great awareness and acceptance that evangelism is not business as usual and the need to incorporate sports as a tool is vital.